Nathaniel Wood sends message of support to Chloe Black
Nathaniel Wood sends message of support to Chloe Black

UFC star sends video message of support to Chloe Black all the way from London

One of the most exciting young MMA fighters in the world has lent his support to a 12-year-old girl in Carlow who has been “bullied” out of boxing.

Nathaniel Wood, a former Cage Warriors world champion and current undefeated UFC fighter, sent Chloe Black a message of encouragement from his south London home.

Chloe, who started Muay Thai four years ago after being bullied, was stopped from boxing for the Irish women’s national title on Friday night.

This was despite progressing all the way to the last two only to be told on the night that a complaint had been made about her Muay Thai background.

Chloe was left devastated and Fightstore Media spoke exclusively to her dad Eric about the scandal.

He said: “It’s ridiculous. Kids leave school at 18 and don’t know what they want to become in life.

“We need to give this poor girl a chance.”

You can read his full reaction here: CHLOE IS HEARTBROKEN’: DAD’S FURY AFTER DAUGHTER TOLD SHE CAN’T DO BOXING AND MUAY THAI

However, Chloe has been handed a boost today after Nathaniel kindly reached out.

In a video to Chloe, the UFC star, coached by veteran Brad Pickett, said: “Hi Chloe, just wanna say I heard what happened and I feel for you.

“Just keep training hard, I’ve heard you’re a great fighter so keep doing your thing and enjoy your training.”

Fightstore Media would like to thank Nathaniel for sending in the video, and we wish The Prospect continued success in his mixed martial arts career.

Categories
Exclusive Interview

Leave a Comment

One Comment
  • ‘Chloe is heartbroken’: Dad’s fury after daughter told she can’t do boxing and Muay Thai – Fightstore Media
    20 May 2019 at 7:11 pm
    Leave a Reply

    […] Exclusive Interview UFC star sends video message of support to Chloe Black… […]

  • Leave a Reply

    RELATED BY